Write For Us – MikkeGoes.com Guest Post Submissions
Interested in sharing your knowledge with our readers by submitting a guest post for the MikkeGoes.com blog? We’d love to hear more about your ideas!
Please note: Learn more about sponsoring an article by emailing us at email@example.com.
What We Are Looking For
MikkeGoes.com is accepting guest posts aimed beginner and intermediate-level readers, who are interested in learning more about how to teach themselves:
- Coding and computer programming
- Web development and web design
- Computer Science
- Other technical skills, software, and tools
- Starting a career in tech
- Freelancing online
Please note that we can not accept guest posts about advanced or unnecessarily complicated topics for our readers.
Regular guest posts stay on the blog forever. However, we reserve the right to modify content for SEO purposes and wherever we feel necessary to improve the value delivered to our readers. We also reserve the right to remove content in the future should it violate any of our guidelines or in the unlikely case of our blog being closed down.
Submitting Your Article Ideas
- Contact us per email.
- In your email please include a draft post title and a short description of the article.
- Tell us why your post would be a good fit for our readers.
- Please include any relevant past writing you have done in the past and a short bio about yourself.
- Also let us know how you would promote your guest post. Of course we’ll do what we can to share it with the right target audience, too.
- Label your email subject “Guest post for Mikke Goes” so it doesn’t get lost.
- Email your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Guest Post Guidelines
- Your content must be original – it can not appear anywhere else online or offline, including your own website or blog.
- We only publish non-promotional guest blog posts that are valuable, helpful and high-quality to our readers. If an article doesn’t meet our requirements, we can not publish it on the blog.
- All articles should be 1000+ words. Fill your article with useful and valuable content – do not make your post long just to meet our requirements.
- Pay attention to readability: break up your text by using sub-headings, lists, screenshots, flowcharts, and other visual elements to support your content.
- Start your article with a value-driven opening using a personal tone (use “I” and “you”), promising your reader a clear benefit they get from reading it.
- Close your article with a concise call-to-action (“CTA”), e.g. by asking the reader to leave a comment, share the article etc.
- Please follow our policy of one (1) self-promotional backlink per regular guest post. This can be to your own blog or website, social media account, or email address. If you would like more links back to your site, consider sponsoring a post. You can learn more about blog sponsorships by emailing email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to edit your article for clarity, layout, headings, images, SEO, linking to related blog posts etc.
- If your article is published, you will be asked to include a short author bio and headshot. For a regular guest post, the bio must refer to an individual author (not a company or group). If you would like an author bio for a company or group, we allow more flexibility with sponsored blog posts.