Information in accordance with section 5 TMG (former MDStV):
Mikke Helsingius Web Design
Telephone +49 176 856 812 84
VAT indentification number in accorance with section 27 a of the German VAT act:
Person responsible for content in accordance with 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
Mikke Helsingius (see address above)
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
Privacy Statement – General
(1) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this contract. After completion of the contract, your data are blocked against further use. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
The usage and sharing of the contact information provided in this imprint for any communication without a clearly expressed consent and explicit wish from the owner of this website for receiving communication regarding marketing, advertisement and information material is strictly prohibited. The owner of this website (see contact information above) reserves all rights for subscribing to such material and reserves the right to engage in legal procedures should their contact information be used not in compliance to these terms for any marketing information, such as spam emails.
Information about cookies
(2) You can prevent storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our Internet offers as a result.
Server Log Files
The owner of this website automatically collects and saves information in so-called server log files, which your web browser send to us automatically. These include:
- Browser type and browser version
- the operating system in use
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the computer used
- Timestamp of the server request
When you contact us by using the contact form on this website, the information you enter in the form are used for processing and handling your message and saved in case there’s need for any further communication concerning your message. This information is strictly not passed to third parties without your consent.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
Social plug-ins from Facebook
Social plug-ins from Twitter
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our own advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of an ordering process: Subscribing to our newsletter with the subscription form by entering your name and email address and by clicking on Subscribe.
You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe by clicking Unsubscribe in the email you received from us.